|PRICING CATEGORIES||Valid Till 18th Jan 2019||19th Jan to 19th Mar 2019|
|Early Bird Rates||Normal / On-Site Rates|
|IRSG Member||SGD 550||SGD 650|
|Public||SGD 680||SGD 800|
1) Special Rates for NGOs, Member Governments and Students
NGOs, Member Government and Students from Institutions approved by International Rubber Study Group will enjoy complimentary or discounted rates. Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
Republic of Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, The European Union (28 Member States), India, Japan, Nigeria, Russian Federation, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
2) Supporting Associations and Sponsor Partners
Promo codes are provided to the Supporting Associations and Partners to enjoy discounted rates.
- All fees payable are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to a 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Promo codes and/or discounts cannot be accrued and can only be used once.
- Summit Delegate fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
Business attire. Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.
Summit Delegate badges are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out randomly at the Organisers' discretion.